Sunday, January 3, 2010

Powder Snow and Frozen Toes

I'm back! Did ya'll miss me as much as I thought you would? Haha!
Skiing was fantastic, although Vail didn't have as much snow as usual and the Bowels and Blue Sky were closed until our last day. We still managed to have a fantastic time and I checked a few more black diamonds off my to-do list.
I also picked up a couple things while I was out there (aside from the obligatory snowboarder-bashing tee-shirts):


Isnt he sweet?! His name's Sleepy Bunny and he's made by the British plushie company Jellycat! When I saw him sleeping on the shelf, I knew I just had to take him home! Now he sleeps on my bed with my horsey plushie friends! At the same shop, I also picked up this little beauty: Isn't it the cutest? A little mushroom pin cushion with a hidden tape measure! I only want to put my prettiest pins in it!

So I'll venture to say my trip was fairly productive in terms of both shredding it up and picking up some cute things! I also got a ton of great pictures with my Diana! I'll scan them as soon as I get my laptop back (which should be soon, according to the computer people!)

When I went to drop off my film on Saturday, I had an hour to wander around and did a bit of putsing at *sigh* you guessed it, Walmart. Believe it or not, I found this absolutely adorable sewing box! Seeing as I not only didn't have my own, but I also needed something to store all my fat quarters of fabric in. Voila!Isn't that fabric just yummy?! I love it! Now all I have to do is build up my own repertoire of pins and such so I dont have to steal my mother's all the time. More importantly, I finally found the perfect project for me to work on! Its one of those random acts of kindness gigs that I've been thinking of trying called The Toy Society, check it out! More will be posted once I start!

No comments:

Post a Comment