Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Own Little World, is What I Deserve...

Cause I am the only child there is.
I'm king of it all, the bell of the ball,
I promise I've always been like this.
-Guster

Yeah, I know, I've been ridiculously quiet lately, school's getting to me! Sorry for being a selfish tard and not sharing any of my shiny new creations with you. To make up for it, I've got a crap -load of stuff for you that I've been accumulating for a while now! No
t as many photos as I'd like, because despite the fact that I got my good laptop back, its deciding not to connect to the internet tonight (?). So anyway...

Dos and I went to a show this weekend! We had a few interesting goes, but in typical Dos fashion, we didn't place in 3 out of 4 classes and placed 1st in the 4th one! We also had quite a bit of success in our flat classes, as we didn't try to bite, kick or leap on anyone else!
Craft wise, I've been working on a friend's Christmas (I know, I know its obscenely late) present for a while now and I've finally come up with something I like! Combining a long-armed robot and a kitty doll, I created this little fella, Moto, out of some odd colored pieces of felt I didn't really want!

Isn't he a cutie pie?! I just love the stitching on his face, although it was kind of a disaster seeing as I've never embroidered before! EEKS! I filled him up with stiff poly fill and beads, so his belly's squishy and his arms are bendable!

My second creation (not for my friend's birthday) was something I just decided to make because I had the time, felt and sequin/beads to do it.....*drumroll...
The DOUGHNUT:

Isn't it just darling?! I need to work on my bead-sewing skills, but other than that, I like how it turned out! It
really makes me want to eat one, like, so badly I have to restrain myself from licking it! I love the pink frosting!

Finally, I bring you the newest additions to the Right Lead Canter photography division: meaning that Argus's film came! YAY! I also ended up ordering some 120 for Diana, and maybe if Argus is good, he can share some too. I've just got to wait for a sunny day to use it because I accidentally got 100 speed instead of 200 or 400.
Oopsies.
Well, that's all I got for you today! Hopefully I can post more this week after I get all my tests done tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment