Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry and Bright


Well, since you're here, I guess I've got to start talking right? So this is the first blog I'm actually planning on comitting myself to, seeing as I'm already into college and have nothing better to do (school doesn't count), sounds exciting right?
Today also happens to be Christmas (or more like 12:01 on December 26th, so its technically not, but we'll ignore this), practically the greatest day ever invented. Ever. Its pretty much the perfect day for anything and everything, including starting a blog, so, by powers of deduction, here we are.

I've also been accumulating quite a backlog of artsy things over the past few weeks (one of them being the lovely shot of some paperwhites to your left) and I feel compelled to share them with the crafting community at large. Excited yet?

Reason number 3 regards the fact that I got a Diana F+ camera for Christmas today, and that I'm absolutely sure I'm going to feel compelled to share my snapshots with practically anyone who will look at them. First roll is being developed tomorrow, despite the fact that at least 6 of the pictures will be black because I kept forgetting to take the lens cap off....I've got to get used to analog again! (Don't judge, I like to consider myself a master of technology, and moving back to film cameras is a struggle if anything! I guess I just missed that generation/last 200 years).

Needless to say, I'm a pretty excited person at the moment! Pictures of the rest of the Christmas gifts will be coming tomorrow...or whenever the light is good enough to take some decent pictures.
Most of my posts wont be as long as this one, seeing as I admire the stuff by Pants and Vintage Violet that pretty much consists of oodles of pictures and a few sentences. Good stuff right there.

So YAY for the first functioning blog ever! Prepare yourselves for some crafty, artsy, blurg-tastic commentary, pictures and romantic ponderings of a student, equestrian and slacking overachiever.

No comments:

Post a Comment