Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Catastrophe

You wont believe how my Boxing Day went.
Woke up around 8:30 or so (an early day for me, hah!), got some Captain Crunch cereal and settle down in front of the TV with my laptop.
My cereal then proceeded to explode all over my laptop. Obviously I freaked out and spent about an hour trying to dry it with a hair dryer, but it just wouldnt start. Luckily, the computer technicians can take a look at it on monday, and my school computer still works, so here we are.
But still! My precious red lappy! So young! So full of life!
Anyway, I got my first roll from my Diana back! Thing is, my scanner drivers are on my other computer, so i can't scan them in for you yet. (Unless I somehow manage to find the drivers CD and load it on my school computer, in that case, disregard the prior statement).
So yep, a lovely way to spend Boxing Day.
On the upside, I did have a spectacular riding lesson with Dos.
Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment